- Premium Quality Base Material Perfect for Professional or Personal Use
- Professional Grade Product, Make Sure Your Printer Supports 18mil 300gsm Products Before Purchase
- 50% Cotton 50% Alpha Cellulose Base Material Can Last For Generations
- Fine Art Gallery Ready And The Perfect Media For Art Sales, Fine Stationery Announcements
- Gorgeous Textured Bright White Surface Will Satisfy the Most Demanding Clients, Artists, and Photographers
Pacific Inkjet’s Fine Art Watercolor Inkjet Paper is a Matte-Finish Inkjet Paper perfect for today’s professional inkjet printers. At 18mil it’s a premium thick professional product. Please verify that your printer is compatible with 18mil or thicker papers before ordering. A straight-through paper pass is recommended when using this product and it will not work with all-in-one printers because they are not meant for thicker media types.
Your best choice for your most precious art & photography to be displayed
Our Fine Art inkjet paper is rated at up to 200 years fade resistance depending on ink type used. In any case, your best photos, artwork, or invitations will last for generations!
This inkjet printing paper has a bright white watercolor texture printing surface that will show your images off beautifully
You’ll love that it’s super thick at 18mil and 300gsm because of the professional look and feel it gives your most valued photography and art.
A Great Product To Use For Selling Art!
You’re going to love the gallery look you get and how much your friends, family, and clients like the richness of the prints that can be produced.
Here are some reasons our Fine Art Inkjet printing media is worth trying!
- Ultra high-resolution capability for extreme detail
- Fingerprint, smudge, and scratch-resistant
- Dries instantly
Count on Pacific Inkjet for the highest quality inkjet printing papers.